This Major Fundraising Event is Proudly Presented by The Rotary Club of Shelburne
KINSMEN/LIONS CLUB FIDDLE PARK
The Campground for the Heritage Music Festival is located on the south-east side of the Town of Shelburne It is situated at 515677 County Road 11, Shelburne Ontario just south of Highway 89, directly south of the No Frills grocery store (at the lights). The Park is divided into lots, 26' x 40' with water hook-ups for each lot. There is no electricity at any of the lots. Generators may be used between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. but we ask for co-operation when using them. Amplification must be kept to a minimum.
FIDDLE PARK RULES & CONDITIONS
important information FOR 2017
We Reserve the Right to Refuse Admittance
To The Park and/or Provide a Campsite
Gates will open Wednesday, Aug. 9/17 at 9:00 a.m. The office will not be open and there will be no other facilities, except water, available until Thursday.
Registration office will open Thursday, Aug. 10/17 from 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. and Friday, Aug. 11/17 from 1:00 p.m. - Sunday, Aug. 13/17 at 12:00 noon
- Washroom and showers will be available from 9:00 a.m. on Thursday.
- Portable washrooms on site from at least Thursday - Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
- Food Booth will open (time to be announced later).
- There will be no bus service available for 2017. However there will be taxi service available when contacted. Please check the bulletin board.
- Garbage must be in bags and placed in dumpster near the front entrance.
- Maximum of 6 persons/people or one single family unit per campsite
- SOBRIETY CHECKS may be done at the park exit for drivers leaving the park.
- Vehicle entry permitted ONLY with Park Stickers.
- NO PARKING on access roads.
- Motorbikes are NOT allowed in the park.
- All Alcohol Beverages must be kept at Campsite.
- NO LOUD MUSIC OR NOISE.
- All music must be within theme of Heritage Music Festival.
- Amplification must be kept to a minimum.
- Use of Generators will be restricted to the hours of 8:00 a.m. -10:00 p.m.
- No campfires at any lot sites.
We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
Anyone caught abusing or breaking stated rules WILL BE EVICTED.
FEES PER LOT
Thursday, Aug. 10 - Saturday, Aug.12, 2017 (3 nights) $75.00 p/site
One Night Only (1 night) $35.00 p/site
*Lot Price includes ALL Taxes (Cash or Cheque) No credit or Debit Card. (All cheques made payable to 2017 Fiddle Park)
Complete registration form, select site/sites from campground map, and mail payment to contact below. Upon receipt of the above, confirmation will be mailed to you along with your Confirmation Pass and Regulations & Rules for the Park for the week.
Any questions, please contact email or phone number below.